Pancakes with Ricotta and Caramelized Peaches

Yesterday I bought half a kilo of fresh Ricotta /Fresh Cyprus Anari/ Cheese and Peaches from a local farmer.... It came to my mind that they will go perfectly together with pancakes... So ... With my afternoon coffee today I have Pancakes with Ricotta and Caramelized Peaches... 
For the pancakes I used my favourite recipe for  Fluffy Eggless American Pancakes.... 
The Ricotta Cheese - blended with Agave syrup and Vanilla until smooth and creamy... 
Two Peaches /washed,peeled and cut in pieces/ - caramelized with a tablespoon of Coconut Sugar... 
You can choose your favourite way to design your pancakes .... 
I sprinkled my pancake-cake with some crushed Almonds 😊❗
I can assure you this dessert is a real temptation .... 

Enjoy ❗😊

Comments

Popular Posts